الدرس في شكل نص مقروءأهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الإنجليزية - الجزء الثالث
1. An educational adviser asks you what skills you would like to improve. You have never been very good at maths.
I need to improve my maths skills.
2. Someone has asked you for educational advice. Find out what qualifications this person has.
What qualifications do you have already?
3. A friend wants to go back to education, but cannot leave home to go to university. Suggest a distance learning course.
Have you thought/What about doing a distance-learning course?
4. A friend suggests that you do an evening course to improve your English.
Thanks/Thank you. That’s a good/great idea.
1. A friend asks you your opinion about the importance of the rainforests. Say what you think.
In my opinion, the rainforests are very important for the future of the earth.
2. A friend who has never visited your country asks for your advice about places to see in Egypt.
If you ask me,/I think you should visit the Pyramids and the Sphinx.
3. A friend from another country wants to phone someone from a public phone in Egypt. He/She has never done this before. Tell him/her what to do first.
First of all, pick up the telephone, insert a coin, and wait until you hear a high noise. Then dial a number.
4. Someone asks what you think about films which have been made from books.
In my opinion,/I think films are usually more interesting than books.
1. A friend asks how you feel about an important English test you have next week.
I wish I knew more English words.
2. A friend asks you if you had a good weekend. You enjoyed the weekend, but you think you wasted a lot of time.
I enjoyed the weekend but I wish I hadn’t wasted so much time.
3. One of your friends is very busy. You would like to help him or her.
Is there anything I can do to help? / Would you like me to help?
4. A friend asks you what kind of books you enjoy reading.
I’m very keen on historical novels. / I’m a big fan of historical novels.
1. A friend asks you why you enjoy sport. Name two reasons.
For two reasons: firstly, it keeps me fit and secondly, I like being with my friends
2. Warn your friend who is about to cross the road, because there is a car coming very fast.
Look/Watch out! (There’s a car coming.)
3. Your brother is not working hard enough at school. You think he will get very low marks. Warn him.
If you don’t work harder, you’ll get low marks. / Unless you work harder, you’ll get low marks.
4. A friend asks you whether you think people will continue to explore space in the future.
Yes, I’m sure they’ll continue. / Yes, they’ll definitely continue.
1. Someone says they think magazines are a waste of money. Disagree, giving a reason.
. I don't agree. / I completely disagree. Magazines are an excellent means of spreading news and educating people.2. A friend from England calls and asks about the weather. You see dark clouds in the sky.
. I think/It looks like it's going to rain.
3. One of your friends watched a football match on TV and found it boring. You have a different opinion.
3. That's (just) not true./I disagree. (It was a good match.)
4. You hear someone use a word you do not understand. The word is energy.
What does energy mean?/Could you explain "energy", please?
3- Choose the correct answer from a , b, c or d:
1. I’m sorry, I didn’t ................ you. You look completely different.
a- see b- recognise c- realise d- position
2. Most secondary school teachers ................ in one or two subjects.
a- specialise b- work c- achieve d- concentrate
3. Experiments are used to test scientific ................ .
a- thoughts b- processes c- models d- theories
4. We’re ................ my brother’s birthday next weekend.
a- enjoying b- remembering c- celebrating d- developing
5. My favourite ................ when I play football is goalkeeper.
a- place b- point c- location d- position
6. I wish I ................ what I was doing at the weekend.
a- know b- have known c- knew d- was knowing
7. My sister wishes she ................ harder when she was at school.
a- had worked b- worked c- works d- has worked
8. The children were covered in sand when they got home. They ................ on the beach.
a- were playing b- have been playing c- played d- had been playing
9. By the time we arrived home, we ................ over 500 kilometres.
a- travelled b- had travelled c- have travelled d- are travelling
10. I expect ................ my driving test when I take it next year.
a- pass b- to pass c- passing d- to passing
1. This medicine is safe. There are no ................ .
a) top effects b) side effects c) leaks d) waste
2. I'm going to have lunch with friends tomorrow. We are ................ at the restaurant.at 12.30.
a) going to meet b) would meet c) will meet d) meet
3. The ................ between Cairo and my town is 650 kilometres
a) district b) area c) distance d) space
التعليقات (3) تعليق
raniiinالخميس 06-06-2013 12:53
عاوزة اطلب من حضرتك مستر محمد يا ريت تقولنا على الجزئيات اللى نركز عليها فى المنهج وهل الامتحان لا يخرج عن al work book .....thanks1
moustafa zanatiالخميس 06-06-2013 12:53
نريد إضافات أسبوعية ياأستاذ محمد بارك الله فيك وياليت شرح بقية الوحدات لأنها ستكون مرجعا لنا2
اجمل برنامج اتعمل بارك الله فيكمالخميس 06-06-2013 12:53
ياريت كل مواد اللغات3
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة الغة الإنجليزية 3
الدروس التالية للباب
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الإنجليزية - الجزء الرابع
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الإنجليزية - الجزء الخامس
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الإنجليزية - الجزء السادس
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الانجليزية - الجزء السابع
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الإنجليزية - الجزء الثامن
أهم 100 سؤال فى مادة اللغة الإنجليزية - الجزء التاسع
الدروس السابقة للباب